FHF relies on volunteers every year to fulfill our mission. Our various programs offer fun and unique ways for individuals and groups of all kinds to contribute their time (long or short term), talents and resources to connect with the community. We are currently seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- After-school tutoring
- Administrative Assistants
- Internet and Media Development
- Mobilize Others to volunteer
How to get started – It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3…
- Contact us or drop by our Volunteer Center.
- Return completed volunteer application form with three current references and a Georgia Criminal History Consent Form (must be thirteen years of age or older).
- Attend an interview with a representative from FHF. This will give you a chance to ask questions, as well as give in-depth information on your background. A Criminal Record Search will be required at no cost to the volunteer.
To donate goods, or to place an in-kind donation, click here for FHF’s Wish List.